Monday, September 27, 2010

Will All My Posts Start With "I'm Back" ?

It seems as if life just keeps happening and I keep getting too busy to type.  Not that I don't have lots to say just no time to type it.  But, now I am going to re-cap.

So, it is now September and we have had quite the busy 5 months.  We are now planning to go to Disney in January 2011 (for very cheap through a family member with a time share), all of us have swimming lessons starting this week, Boomer is officially huge and getting bigger by the minute (9 months old now) and Riley is just turning into a little lady who loves babies and dresses and "twirls" which are fluffy skirts. 

Connor started first grade and CDEEP which is the gifted program at his elementary school.  He LOVES it but I can tell is just on the brink of being over-challenged.  They sure know to get him to the max with learning at his school.

Keegan started preschool this year going twice a week in the mornings and he has not been happier.  He totally needed his own thing!  He barely wants a hug and kiss before I leave him there because he is so ready to go play.

Riley is starting to have some independence as well.  She is going through some teething but otherwise is super busy all the time!

Brian is still coaching (hopefully) and he signed up for the marathon here in November.  He just started re-training after a stress fracture in the foot, but doing well!

I am in my second semester of grad school and struggling to get everything done on time.  I also am starting swimming this week once a week to ensure I continue to work out.  I am also training for the same marathon, plus a half marathon this weekend and a warrior dash in two weeks. 

And all of the kids are in swimming.   Whew!!!!  Lots going on....I will try to type later.  Must go do some school work.

Here's to being back in less than 5 months :)

No comments: