So many things to talk about and none are connected with each other. First, Grad school is going well. I just started this past semester for secondary guidance counseling. I LOVE the program but I an definitely more busy, especially now because this is prime paper and test time.
On the home front, Riley just got tubes put in her ears last week after having a nasty ear infection since November 2009. Four antibiotics later and a procedure she is now back to herself! Yay!
We stayed in a hotel that was dog friendly and with an indoor pool last weekend. Boy was that fun! I had to go back to my hometown to see my brother who I have not seen in at least 3-4 years and also Brian did a half marathon. Overall fun weekend but busy.
Keegan started not feeling so hot the last two days and after mommy instinct told me to rush him to the clinic due to his 103.5 under arm fever and belly pain, the poor boy has a nasty case of both tonsillitis and strep. Wonderful :( At least he is napping with his meds in his belly right now...
Other than that, Connor starts teeball tonight and he is talking non-stop about it. He is SOOOOO excited.
As for me, I started eating healthy again yesterday and today started incorporating exercise again. I am taking Relacore and used Biggest Loser Boot Camp today but am going to also be doing other workouts, just not sure about what yet.
Alright, and my last rambling...I scored an Ergo at 48% off and am hopeful to get it soon!!!
Have a great day :)
1 comment:
Hi Katie! I saw you on Elle's blog and your comment let me to your blog. I just finished grad school with my MS in counseling and guidance, but for college students. I remember all too well that journey. Good luck! :)
Post a Comment