Monday, March 1, 2010

I bet you all are wondering what is going on :)

So, yes, I have once again been absent but for a very good reason!!!  The whole "puppy saga" has come to an end :)
Meet Boomer, our newest addition!
 
This is him when we got him, at 10 weeks old!  He turned 11 weeks yesterday and is doing wonderfully.  He was 25.5 pounds when we got him and has been gaining fast.  He is a purebred Great Dane, but was a rescue pup.  His mother is a Fawn Mantle Dane and she is between 120-130 pounds.  His dad is a Mantle Dane and was a whopping 234 pounds so he is going to be a big guy !!! 
Here is him when he was first born....awww!

 
This is him taking a nap in Connor's chair :)  I think Connor lost his chair!

 
Off to walk Boomer.  I will check in with an update on how he has done his first week later!

No comments: