Well, I knew this day would come. Lots of my friends blog and I love to use writing to express how I feel and work through the many struggles that people face in their lifetime. So, why didn't I do this sooner? I am not quite sure. I have so many things to talk about, I always have. Hence why I was constantly being told to be quiet as a child. So, why now? I don't know. But, I think this is going to not only be therapeutic but open myself up to a whole new world.
Just a brief welcome description of me. I have three wonderful children, ages 5, 2, and 7 months. I am blessed to be married to my best friend. I am currently a stay at home mom (SAHM) getting ready to start school again in the Spring, working towards my masters degree so I can get back in to the workforce. I will try to recep some of the "stuff" that has gone on in my life thus far so you all know where I can coming from as situations arise, but the real purpose of this blog is going to be having accountability in regards to working out and staying positive in my day to day life as well as an attempt to list something every day I post that I am thankful for. We will see how that goes...
ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment