Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sickies

Yes, we have them.  Thanks to my selfish and unthoughtful sister, her whole clan came Xmas Eve and day and hung all over my kiddos (including her holding my kiddos) and yesterday I come to find out after K having a fever for a day and not feeling himself, that her kiddos went to the doctor and have sinus infections and one has beginning stages of pneumonia.  Allergies, my a*s!
I wholeheartedly understand how it was the holidays and all but now my little guy has a nasty sinus issue (that I hopefully have under control), my oldest has been coughing the last two days, and my throat has off and on been scratchy.  If my little girl gets it, my sister is going to be ripped a new one.  Oh, and my 1 y.o. neice (other sis) just was diagnosed with pneumonia today that she most likely got over Christmas.
So, all of these sick kiddies could have been spared if a parent would have been considerate and thought about someone other than herself for once....fantastic.
Sorry about the rant, but isn't this one of the beautiful reasons we blog ?
Thoughts, anyone?  What would you have done if it was your kids?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Um DEFinitely, I would be irritated about this too!!! One of my SIL's seems to think it's ok to bring sick kiddos around and it kiiiiilllls me!!!

And don't worry about your rant, this is your place to do that!!! :)